Friday, September 3, 2010

Manila Hostage Drama

At first I was not aware of what is happening because I had no TV set in my dorm, on my way home I saw a bunch of people that is gathered around a TV in the street then I asked what is happening then they informed me that is there is currently a hostage that he said that were “Korean nationals”. Then when I arrived at my dorm I immediately searched what is happening in the Internet. There were still no videos or articles. As I woke up I was still curious of what had happened so I searched the Internet again. I saw an article from the inquirer I think and my reaction to the crisis is that very devastated and ashamed. I don’t know if I should pity our government or should I be mad. The saddest thing that I heard is when the incident is happening our president is nowhere to be found. He said that there were people assigned to handle the happening. I would not to compare but I believe that Pres. Arroyo may have handled the situation much better. The president of the country is the commander in chief so what he order goes. There is no one else higher is suppose to handle that. Especially that is something to do with our international relations with Hong kong. Everyone is asking who is to blame? The first suspect for me I believe is President Aquino. Next is the driver who escaped, I think if he didn’t gave his word that all of the hostages are dead already I believe the police might have been careful. All in all for me there is no one to blame because no one wanted that to happen. Let us just pray for the souls of those poor souls of the hostages and leave it to God to decide and judge who is to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment